Thursday, April 20, 2006

Aspire to be a sketch

Here goes a sketch of a mans Love for his auto. Remco Bron liked my horse so much I got the pleasure of drawing his favorite ride. I have to admit I really don't like drawing cars so this one took me a bit more time than usual.
(I had to do this one a few times to get it right.) I do like how it came out in the end.
I figured since I had gone so far over the minute mark that I should dress it up a bit more.

Hope you like.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Cheers, B-

1 comment:

Remco said...

I really love the way it came out, it is my new computer desktop and will stay there for a very long time. I really appreciate the time you put in this because it shows. It has all the little details (that I know by heart) and the logo on the top of the drawing is the icing on the cake.

I've also put it on my own weblog:
http://www.remcobron.nl/2006/04/21/aspire-sketch/

Thanks again!