Tuesday, June 20, 2006

NEW TO SKETCH IT!



Yo! Happy to be on board with this it seems really cool .. Here's some basic info about me
Shane "That Maizekid" Corn
Native to California
I draw ALL day and night it's what I LOVE to do
I started the LA Based Sketchbook Sessions and am a Part of the Drawingboard.org Sessions crew
I have worked for Cartoon Network
Had a Mural painting company for about 4 years
and
Love to design Characters and write every now and again

more of my work can be seen at
Maizekid74.deviantart.com

Hope to hear from some people soon .. left a couple sketch cleanups for ya to see
Shane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your artwork style. What shows, if any, did you do for Cartoon Network?

-Dj

Awed Job said...

Welcome aboard Shane. Your first request is on the way. Get ready.

Shane said...

I was one of the model designers for Camp Lazlo and I have done some side work on some other things