Sunday, January 15, 2006

old-timey microphone woodchuck

Let this be a lesson to all you aspiring artist youngsters out there attempting to draw the Pirate or Tippy or that adorable little dog whose name I forgot. READ ALL THE DIRECTIONS.

Adam Quirk from Bullemhead requested a singing woodchuck so I sketched him this->

I went back and re-read the email regarding his order and noticed the entire description was for "a woodchuck playing ragtime piano and singing". So I drew him the sketch in the post below\/

Good thing I caught it before posting it to sketch-it. It would have been really embarassing if future customers were to find out that I can't follow directions. Oh, wait. Crap.

Determined to turn lemons into lemonaide, I offered up the original sketch to Adam for an additional buck and he gladly accepted. He recognizes the value of forgiveness.

No comments: