Thursday, August 03, 2006

Friends in Berlin v2.0


Yes, this is version 2.o of a previously posted sketch. I was not that pleased with it so I did it over again. This time I used my left hand. It's my non-drawing hand except when I choose to draw with it.

The first version was done in a dark hotel room in the middle of Iowa. It was 100 degress F outside. My son was taking a nap. I didn't have a scanner so I snapped a digital pic of the drawing. So many things about that sketch that I just didn't like.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank all of our German speaking fans that came to us via Ehrensenf. It was a wild, wild week of many requests. We are just about caught up.

To the rest of the world, look for your language or geographically specific special sketch-it promotion coming soon.

No comments: