Thursday, February 23, 2006

Foot Print

My left footToday on Elmo's World, Dorothy asked Elmo about feet. Here's my left foot. Actually, it's a sketch of my left foot.

There's been a dearth of requests lately. I've noticed a downturn in a variety of internet traffic lately. At least from my little window on the world, that's how it appears. I wonder why?

Undaunted, I am pressing on. It's a good exercise for me to attempt to post something meaningful each day. I have said at times that "persistence beats talent every time but talent sure makes it look pretty." This site is my attempt to make something pretty and to do it in a persistent manner.

Send me your requests for sketches. There's still plenty of frames available for purchase to complete the micro-minute animated short.

No comments: