Sunday, February 05, 2006

Moo Baby

A cow driving a milk truck.From NotMilk.com
You may be surprised to learn that most of the human beings that live on planet Earth today do not drink or use cow's milk. Further, most of them can't drink milk because it makes them ill.
---
Most of the people on this planet live very healthfully without cows' milk. You can too.

It will be difficult to change; we've been conditioned since childhood to think of milk as "nature's most perfect food." I'll guarantee you that it will be safe, improve your health and it won't cost anything. What can you lose?

Tonight my wife and I attended an awards banquet. It was a chance at a night out that we don't get much these days with a young child. We were happy to be there. Still it was an awards show. After the auctioneer had finished raising some money it was time for the awards.

As things were dragging along I decided to sketch some requests. Jessica asked for a cow driving a milk truck. I let her keep the sketch and asked that she scan it and email it to me. We left the banquet about two hours ago and "Bing!" up pops an email from Jessica with both the sketches I made for her.

No comments: