Sunday, April 16, 2006

Referral of a Referral

April and Michelle
"I was told about this website by my friend Apollo, who got the sketch: Mithra wants a Mouse, and I would like a sketch of me and my friend based on this picture."

These two looked a bit sinister if not a little chilly. So if the eyes are extra beady, it's because of artistic license.

April heard about sketch-it from Apollo, who heard about it from GTMcKnight who heard about it from...I have no idea. Apollo's sketch gets GTM a free sketch and now April's sketch gets Apollo a free sketch. It's all a part of our April Fool Special. Just put a link to sketch-it on your site. Tell them to mention your site when they purchase a sketch and that gets you a free sketch for each referral.

It helps us get the word out. You get lots of great artwork and so do your friends. Everybody wins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe i love it! We look like we're up to no good, which we usually are! :D