Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Artistic Enigma is Revealed

Greetings and Salutations....

It is I! The Artistic Enigma, the Ominous Otter, the most Fearsome of Ferrets, Jc_pawz, the mad hatter, the mixx mastah, ....I think I'm going off on a tangent. What's up? My name is Joshua C. Lyman; most call me Josh or even Jay, and I am the one of the newest members to Sketch-it blog. So please be gentle with me, as I am the 'noob'(AAAAHH) I specialize in cartooning but do so much more. Scott found me on Drawingboard.org through a classifieds ad. I was a little reluctant at first, but think about...draw for practice in limited amount of time...boo shah

So peace out and make yourselves known!!!

you can find my stuff at deviantart

Feel free to check out my scraps
you can contact me at jclymanva@cox.net at all times.

No comments: