Sunday, March 19, 2006

Happy (Belated) Birthday Laura

"It was her 29th birthday on the 14th, so Iwould love it if you could commemorate that somehow... "

LauraB-Day

It's been a long time coming but I finally got this sketch on line. It's amazing to me how out of my element I become once I'm out of my normal surroundings. This image eventually was captured with a digital camera and not a scanner like I'm used to using. I edited it using the default, crappy Mirco$oft image editing utility. My father-in-law's computer for some reason doesn't like the pop-up window in Blogger to upload images so I loaded this up to my Flickr account.

Regardless of all the obstacles, it's out there for the world to see. I'm all about solutions. Not problems. Expect nothing less from sketch-it.


No comments: